In this episode of All Things Real Estate, Top realtor Kyle Seyboth, interviews Michael Lima, a real estate attorney with over 15 years of experience. Michael Lima has established his own firm, Lima Law Offices, located in East Providence RI.
Table of Contents:
– Lima Law Offices – How It Started?
– Real Estate Business in Rhode Island & Massachusetts. What’s The Difference? 06:15
Buying real estate in Rhode Island and Massachusetts. The procedure is completely different. Mike and Kyle explain how it works in Massachusetts!
– Reviewing the Purchase and Sale Agreement – 12:05
– Getting Ready for The Closing – 13:05
– Closing in 45 Min with Lima Law Offices / 14:20
– Buyer and Seller at the closing table? Is it necessary? 15:45
– Real Estate Market 2018 vs 2019 17:09
– How is the Real Estate in 2020 – 20:00
– Who Picks the Buyer’s Attorney? 21:30
Contact Michael C Lima
Real Estate Law Office in East Providence RI.
Who is Kyle Seyboth?
Founder of the Seyboth Team, Kyle is a top-selling agent for Keller Williams. Kyle sells real estate in Rhode Island and Massachusetts. His passion, dedication and expert knowledge of the real estate market earned him 2019 Top Realtor Nationwide for Keller Williams and Best Real Estate Agent in Rhode Island Housing. Kyle loves working with home buyers and home sellers, first time home buyers, and is always available to provide real estate coaching and advice to anyone interested.
Check Out his Website: www.seybothteamhomes.com
Every week, Kyle brings a new guest on the set of All Things Real Estate to share valuable information in real estate or highlight a specific company servicing residential and commercial properties in RI and MA.
Subscribe To The Channel and Tune In Every Friday
FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Linked In: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kyle-seyboth/
Google My Business: https://g.page/TheSeybothTeamRIrealtor?gm
Check us out on Manta :https://www.manta.com/c/mk1cwfn/the-seyboth-team
The Seyboth Team
2 Charles St Building C 3rd floor, Providence, RI 02904